I am a participating provider with the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross
- The Empire NYSHIP Plan
If you have insurance that I am not a provider with, I can give you a “Superbill” to give to your
insurance company so they can reimburse you!
Before you make your first appointment verify your benefits by calling the number on the back of your insurance card. Ask the following questions:
1. Do I have nutrition counseling benefits on my plan?
• If they ask for a CPT code provide them with the following: 97802 and 97803.
• If they say you do not have coverage for those codes then ask about the following CPT codes: 99401, 99402, 99403 and 99404.
• If they ask for a diagnosis code please tell them the visit will be using the ICD-10 code Z71.3.
2. Do I have to meet my deductible?
3. Do I have a copay?
4. Do I need a referral from my doctor?
5. How many visits am I allowed per calendar year?
- Initial consultation: $200 (1 hour)
- Nutrition counseling: $100 (30 minutes)
- Metabolic Testing: $150
- Body fat analysis: Free with any session
- Package Plans (see below)
*Cancellations must be made with a minimum of 24 hour notice or fees will be applied.